Hi everyone,
I made it to Netanya! Due to the hurricane, I had to change my flight and connect through Chicago and Warsaw. Since I had a nine hour layover in Warsaw, I got to wander around a bit. Here are a few pictures of Old Town Warsaw. I got completely lost and discovered that I can't understand Polish at all, but once I stumbled upon Old Town, I found it to be very quaint, colorful, and beautiful.
I've been able to explore Netanya a bit since arriving, and I like what I've experienced so far! Below are pictures of the beach (a five minute walk from my apartment) and the shuk where I can get cheap fruits and veggies from local vendors.
Hope you all are well!
Shalom,
Gwen
You take beautiful pictures my favorite Ginger Jew! I can't wait to see more!
ReplyDeleteXoxo
This is so COOL!!!!! I am proud of you going exploring all by yourself. Your new home looks gorgeous too. Hope it is going well and that you are making friends who can go running with you. :) We miss you lovely Gwen. ~Jeffi ps I need your email address to add you to my blog....mine is private.....so email me if possible. jeffieric@gmail.com PS....I heard about your computer pooping out. I am so sorry.
ReplyDeleteGreat pics, Gwen! And who doesn't know Polish these days?!?
ReplyDelete